Dr. James Conti, Executive Vice-President of Dynatek Laboratories, will be attending the Vascular Prostheses Task Force 1 meeting in Scottsdale, AZ from February 11-13, 2011. The purpose of this task force is to revise AAMI/ISO 25539-1 (Cardiovascular Implants – Endovascular Prostheses), which specifies requirements for endovascular prostheses, including requirements for intended performance, design attributes, materials, design evaluation, manufacturing, sterilization packaging and information to be supplied by the manufacturer. Dr. Conti is a member of several standards committees, and is the chairperson for AAMI’s committee on Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems, Active Implantable Medical Devices.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- Arab Health 2019 Dubai Success February 25, 2020