Dynatek was formed under the leadership and direction of Professor Milton Swanson with the purpose of engineering new cardiovascular testing equipment. After teaming up with Dr. Swanson on several projects, Dr. James C. Conti and Dr. Elaine R. Strope purchased the company in 1984 and expanded the product line to include VAD testers, silicone cardiovascular models, stent coating durability testers, stent durability testers, and size and count of particulates shed from medical device analysers.
Today our core products and services remain centered around the testing needs for implantable medical devices.
All Dynatek Labs test procedures meet current AAMI, ASTM, ISO, and FDA guidelines. We also develop a wide variety of turnkey, computer controlled data acquisition and control instrumentation using LabVIEW® software. Custom test protocols and systems are designed and fabricated for those needing specialty equipment for the most advanced and unique projects.
At Dynatek, each client is handled with individual care. The goal of our team is to develop a lasting partnership built on trust and respect, allowing testing to be performed as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to deliver the best services and equipment available.
- First to develop fatigue to fracture testing.
- First to develop technology for acute particulate testing.
- First commercially available coating durability tester.
- First to develop precise high-speed photographic verification protocols and procedures.
- First to develop a commercially available pulsatile artificial heart tester.
- First to use 5% to 7% compliance.
- First in the use of precise mock arteries.
- First to use tuned fluid oscillation to test heart valves.
- First to create velocity flow standard.
- First to introduce dynamic internal compliance.
- First commercially available vascular graft durability tester.
Executive Vice President
Director of Global Sales