Dynatek was responsible for the first introduction of vascular mechanical models to test the performance and durability of products and devices that would be implanted into or used within the human vasculature. Dynatek now supplies models in both clear silicone as well as latex. The mechanical properties of the starting materials and the resultant mock arteries or models can be tuned along with their dimensions. Dynatek uses a variety of technologies including CT scans, MRIs, and SolidWorks stl files to generate dipping mandrels that are produced using a patented process that yields enormous versatility in producing silicone models.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- Arab Health 2019 Dubai Success February 25, 2020