Dynatek was the first to realize that the use of a thin-walled insert in a porous vascular graft could be used to replicate biological processes that normally reduce or eliminate seepage in porous grafts after implantation. Dynatek built these inserts, and after this the first durability experiments that properly evaluated the durability of Dacron and other porous grafts was possible.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- tct2019 San Francisco February 25, 2020