In the evaluation of vascular grafts and/or products that go into the vasculature, Dynatek was the first to realize that one of the most important mechanical characteristics is the dynamic internal compliance. Previously, only external measurements were taken and often were acquired in a static mode. After a thorough literature search and years of research, Dynatek not only demonstrated the errors inherent in external measurements, particularly of a static nature, but designed instruments and protocols to evaluate this critically important characteristic.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- Arab Health 2019 Dubai Success February 25, 2020