Dynatek was the first to introduce the concept of biologically relevant testing conditions during accelerated durability evaluations. Previously, vascular grafts and especially heart valves were tested at a variety of speeds and pressures to accelerate the failure modes as is commonly done in standard mechanical testing. The lack of predictable failure of the tested products indicated a need to change the approach. Dynatek was responsible for new thinking and protocols that looked at the specific conditions that the products would be exposed to, followed by the design of instruments to replicate those conditions.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- tct2019 San Francisco February 25, 2020