Dynatek Labs has always cast an eye forward to the needs of the future. Although the fundamentals of Fatigue to Fracture are well established, the real innovations center on experimental protocols that result in successful predictions of endurance limits and sites of future failures. Dynatek has developed an instrument, testing protocols, and testing envelopes that address properties of all implantable tubular elements such as stents and endovascular prostheses.
- Dynatek’s innovations list continues to grow June 9, 2020
- Medical Device Testing Standards June 9, 2020
- Dynatek’s new Fatigue to Fracture Tester highlighted in a paper presented at a recent ASTM International Symposium. June 9, 2020
- Dynatek Labs keeps hearts pumping throughout the world June 9, 2020
- Women in Science and Entrepreneurship February 25, 2020
- Arab Health 2019 Dubai Success February 25, 2020